Specialists in Innovation Strategy
Our expertise across innovation, policy development, international project management and extensive network of contacts will help ensure your project's success.
· Whitehall knowhow, including excellent relationships across the UK Government and its agencies– helping us to help you get the lowdown on wider innovation strategy and opportunities and to navigate Government.
· Extensive networks that reach into a range of research institutions, businesses and entrepreneurs – helping us to provide you with novel and transformative opportunities to collaborate
· Sector expertise with a strategic, but also lived, understanding of how innovation works, from Government to business level – helping us to understand your needs and to offer strategic but also practical recommendations
· Strategy nous: we have between us, over 30 years of experience in analysis, policy development and strategy making – you give us your challenge, we will handle it
· Flexibility and pragmatism: through an unrivalled network of associates and a “can do” approach – for each project, we put together the right team, specific to your needs, to get the job done.
Our work will help you:
Develop new insights
Identify new partnerships
Secure stakeholder engagement and commitment
Define what you want to do, explore your options and articulate strategy and delivery plans to make it happen.
Developing strategy on how to apply UK clean energy technology in Africa and South East Asia - Funded by UK Government partners with extensive engagement of industry and academic stakeholders
Supporting a Local Enterprise Partnership to explore how they can exploit strengths in particular technologies to benefit the region’s industrial base
Advising a large national networking business on how to grow its services for Government Departments
Advising a Local Enterprise Partnership on the design and implementation of a new partnership model to drive economic growth through innovation in their region
A range of projects with Chinese partners including work for Chinese clients to facilitate the flow of sustainable food and agriculture products and technologies between the UK and China.